3 Things we did in Seattle:
- Laughed hysterically at John Terry (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - sorry – I just can’t help it! )
- Met J’s parents and went on the Mono-Rail (nowhere nearly as exciting as it ought to have been)
- Found a shop that sold English Tea (don’t take it for granted folks – You get withdrawal symptoms when deprived for more than a month!)
Two other stories from Seattle:
- Apparently announcing that you're on Honeymoon to anyone that will listen on arrival in a hotel gets you a great room – who knew? Thank you the Hyatt - The 29th Floor Hotel Suite which was without doubt bigger than our flat in London was a very pleasant experience (not to mention the complimentary chocolates and champers!). Janine did refuse to step within a meter of the hotel room window but who needs the edge of a room.
- The Seattle Underground Tour is overrated. When they have the audacity to announce (note: once payment has been received) that the “Underground Tour” is really “just walking round a few basements” you know you’ve been done. Factually interesting, visually deprived.